Thursday, August 20, 2009

Just a start ...

Wow Finally I have my own Blog ....well seeing that I have no propaganda in mind ....I might as well make my self my own propaganda....love Writing ...especially bout my self ... n my life .. it seems more Interesting that way u know ....NE ways m new to blogging so will take things slow ....just leave a little of my self here for to days quota....this is from my face book profile ....YEah bout my self .....true very true .. There R many things bout Me..... things That I don’t Know n things that others do ...I tend to Find myself Amazing at times .......I love this world that I'm living in ...I'm fairly blessed .....Nothing Worst than...the occasional heart break has ever happened to me ....I have a good life n I owe that to my Parents ....I love socializing n getting to know people ..They always surprise me ...I’m deeply spiritual...n Love questioning n discovering various aspects of this religion called Christianity That I follow ...I’m a very good public speaker ....I have a way with words n know how to get myself out of trouble ....I Like being alone most of the times ..but don’t often have that privilege ...I believe in love n believe that that’s the only thing sustaining us today ....I can imagine a world full of it n It looks Good ...I have loads of potential n can achieve what I set my mind to...but unfortunately ......I have a hard time getting over my laziness n often m not pleased with some of the work I do ...however what I find less others seem to like so... well...l it works in my favor ....but It makes me think of what the outcome would be if I would have really done my best ....I also know That I’m improving each day n I really am what I would like myself to be .....I believe in God n believe that god is the whole Universe ...although I may get side tracked I always find my peace when I come to the source of It... ME......Oh yeah I’m very emotional at times ...I find it difficult to cry ...but Animal Planet... Star movies...HBO....CNN ...Oprah n Harry Potter have a way of making me do so.....Well I’m learning to stand up for myself n express my opinion regardless of the consequences ...Used to be a people pleas er but that is changing now .....I believe in Idealism...I know I know that an ideal world is a myth But if we tend to be realist all the time we also tend to get complacent n stop trying to be our best ...N Realizing our potential is something all of us are called to do......we need to think ideally n be realistic that’s what will get us somewhere .......Wow I can write when I want to!! ......The good, bad n ugly I know it all!!!!.....HEhehehe Thank you!!!!Disclaimer: Also want to say that some things bout me r subject to change according to what I learn....So don’t hold me up for what I write here k…or Ill bite Ur head off!! I'm no Super woman ....I see the world through rose tinted Glasses most of the time .........cause really how bad can bad be ...I don't think that there is Ne thing that well cant be sorted out u know ..yeah I do tend to make a mountain of a mole hill but everything turns out good for me.. .in the end .....Even the things hat I regret doing .....

No comments:

Post a Comment