Monday, October 5, 2009

Now?

The Choice is already made ...We Just have to find out why ....
Ive being going through some personal Crap lately.....
Things that I thought were sorted out seem to be otherwise....
However its not that much ...
But it does bother me .....
The funny part is I know It will all go away ...
That ten years from now I will look back and wonder why did it really matter ...
Ten years from now I would have Different priorities..............
Ten years from now I will have Grown much more........
Ten years from now I would have more pressing and easily solvable issues....
However ......
The problem is ...
Right now Im Ten years behind Ten years......
And Right now SUCKS!......

2 comments:

  1. The thing to do is take 5 minutes to sit quietly and imagine yourself in 30 years time. Imagine your body, your clothes, whether you have kids and/or a partner, a job, how you're feeling about approaching 50 and so on.

    Then, once you've managed to get into your 49 year old head, look back to when you were only 19 and think, "My god, I was so young, I was so beautiful, I had such a great life ahead of me. What would I give to be that age again? Wouldn't it be wonderful!

    Then gently float back into being 19 again and yell "Woohoo! I made it! I'm only 19!"

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. U know U put a whole different perspective before me! And It seems so obvious ! I have thought about it and well I dont really anything to complain about do I??? Thanks a lot ..Recently whenever I feel that somethings are getting too much I think about this and I say to my self Im 19 I can cope Im 19!!! Thanks a Lot!

    ReplyDelete