There was an error in this gadget

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Birthday wishes to Dear Mama!

Its my Mommie's Bday today !!!! she has turned 49!!! my my do they grow up fast!!!
A caring understanding and Sacrificial woman !! Someone to who I owe myself to!
Sure everything is not hunky dory always ...We do have our moments where we shout out lungs out at each other.
We differ on a couple of things, especially our views on life.
I cant help but imagine a baby when I think of her sometimes!
For a personality like me my mom can get a little difficult to Love ......
But its a funny thing U know .....
Very funny .....
While travelling in the train the other day I was thinking of this....and I realised ..
That despite our differences despite our tempers ...
Despite the things I've said to her in the past .......
I do Love her........
It is funny..........
but I guess this is what Love really is ........

So Im thankful today for the birth of a person who I have Grown to Love .......
Without whom I would obviously not be writing this blog or even thinking this way.


Happy Birthday Marian a.k.a Bunda a.k.a Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment