Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Birthday wishes to Dear Mama!

Its my Mommie's Bday today !!!! she has turned 49!!! my my do they grow up fast!!!
A caring understanding and Sacrificial woman !! Someone to who I owe myself to!
Sure everything is not hunky dory always ...We do have our moments where we shout out lungs out at each other.
We differ on a couple of things, especially our views on life.
I cant help but imagine a baby when I think of her sometimes!
For a personality like me my mom can get a little difficult to Love ......
But its a funny thing U know .....
Very funny .....
While travelling in the train the other day I was thinking of this....and I realised ..
That despite our differences despite our tempers ...
Despite the things I've said to her in the past .......
I do Love her........
It is funny..........
but I guess this is what Love really is ........

So Im thankful today for the birth of a person who I have Grown to Love .......
Without whom I would obviously not be writing this blog or even thinking this way.


Happy Birthday Marian a.k.a Bunda a.k.a Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment