Monday, September 14, 2009

Random!

Not too much to write about lately .....have been getting to be a good student, being dozing less in class n sitting on the first bench !!!!OMG They have finally got me too .....But after the revelation That I actually have only one life I have decided to LIVE it!!!!
I have two hands ......Two legs ...Ten fingers,Ten toes Two perfect Eyes, ears and one Nose that unfortunately doesn't come with a built in filter for protection against nose hair burning "Aromas"...But Its the main Source of my life ...So since I'm living this Life might as well Live it ..........
Learning Abnormal Psychology has made me even more thankful for Normalcy .......Its a Gift .....
After telling My aunt Ive got the writers block I guess It shifted ......

I will be going for a discernment camp soon to see to what Life I'm inclined to ...Well I'm going there  with an open mind but well I'm not too sure U know...M no religious ............According to some of the religious that I know I should be heading towards hell cause I don't go for Sunday mass....Which makes me think ..................did my ancestors before Christianity go there too????
I love the ideology of my religion ...love the way it functions ..I wouldn't be me If it wasn't for the youth group n all, I have Grown tremendously..but I hate someone imposing  their beliefs on me it kinda suffocates me !!!!!People telling me how to sit how to behave how to laugh ( you musn't laugh Loudly what would people think ???) Bull Shit !!!
I'm not a standard make in the Factory of the universe!!!!
Im Zena
I laugh loudly ................sometimes stand like a boy
..........................don't mind eating straight out of the serving bowl, ................I say whats on my mind,
Smell my belly button....... who doesn't !!!!!
I would rather hire someone to take a bath for me......
Ride my bicycle to places far away .......alone..yeah in Mumbai ....
HAte lizards .....
Have a big problem with people who are rigid n Expect me to be too ....
Cant stand people who think they are factory made ....
Im saying this I guess cause of an encounter with a close friend of mine ...she is a good friend but has been brought up with real rigid values ....I wish she would lighten up U know ...easily offended ........I kinda get stressed being around her ...she is such a good friend...but when people suffocate me I tend to distance my self from them ..Ive told her this n she knows .....well I guess Its some of her Issues That She has to deal with first.....but we will make this friendship work ...it will take time ..but it will work eventually........
Well I am missing another friend too ...I distanced myself from him cause of the feelings that I was developing for him n I felt that I was expecting too much...I guess with some people Just friendship isn't enough ...........
well I gotta stop this trend of running away ...I find it okay running from suffocating people though....(for a while to regain Sanity )....but this running away from "feeling" Ive gotta stop and learn how to handle it ..But for now I would give it a rest cause of my studies ..
I need to remain focused ..I have many options for myself ... keep vacillating here n there so i have to reach a firm ground before taking a final Step....hopefully that would be soon ......

I haven't been to see my cat will go most probably on Tuesday ..poor guy will have to deal with the loss of half his front leg ...He will cope though .... Grumble and would want to be pampered but he will Cope .......
Mean while a dog here one that was abandoned next to my place developed a bad infection ... yeah my friends the maggots were here too N boy were they big ....We normally Call a NGO that Goes by the name Karuna that means Compassion or pity in Hindi ..they send a van to treat the dog .....Shedid her disappearing act both the times the van came .........after a short of motivational Scolding from my dad I decided to take matters in my own hands ...Called the doc n asked him what I could do ...he recommended some medicines that had to be put on the wound ...got help from a neighbour n did the needful ..It was not pleasant ..the poor thing was in so much pain ....she was trying to break free of the chain with which we tied her .......the van came the next day(thankfully my dad found her n tied her)  she got better treatment....but when I saw her he next day she had a lump formed on her chest ....I dont know what it is.. havent seen her after that...I hope she died if it was something serious ........It would be better for her ....
Boy did that dog teach me patience ............She kept trying to enter our home when she was first abandoned here .....She was hyper 24/7 like she was on drugs or something .....Kept Jumping on us whenever we went out ....Would mess our clothes..... she wanted attention ...so she would divert ours to her ............But she thought me loads of patience ....I kept reminding my self that it wasnt her fault she is just a puppy who wants to be loved and cared for ......its the people who gave her a home n then abandoned her,  who should be kicked So hard that their teeth break!!!!!!! I kinda Dont like people who abandon Dogs and Children and their parents now .....well they may have reasons But apart form the parents..(cause having parents is not what one can decide). ..they should take responsibility for their actions n make sure that the innocent are not affected !!
Well I hope this dog ...Bitch actually gets out of her misery or gets well soon ........Okay I have to get some Shut eye gotta be fresh for a long day in college tomorrow !!!!!!Ill leave you with a Quote from one of my favourite movies that depicts the triumph of the human spirit.

“It ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward." -Rocky Balboa(Sylvester Stallone)
Cya later ....keep moving forward !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment