Saturday, September 19, 2009

I believe...

Still haven't got my thoughts clear I really want to get out of my state of confusion !!!!!!
I hope it happens Soon ..........
Recently when I was speaking with my mentor of sorts ..she gave me this very interesting meaning of evil .....She said that evil is .......Something that prevents you from living your highest life ....Something that prevents you from experiencing the world as a whole and something that creates fear and destroys the love in your life ..........
I listened awe struck whatever she said appealed to me.. u know......... very deeply....
I want to over come my fears I hope I can be true to myself and at peace with what I choose ........
I have one thing affirmed though ...
I do believe in a higher power that is around me and within me something that I cant comprehend ...........
I do believe that I'm born to inherit all the good in this world ..I know Ill grow towards it ....

This is what I have posted on my facebook profile and I mean every word of it!!
" Right now for me...life is about overcoming the fear to Live and Love..!"
I hope I am a master of this one day ...........

1 comment:

  1. You will and definately getting to know deeper beautiful self....it is there...just needs a little more nurturing...and truth.

    ReplyDelete